Call for Poster Submissions:
We encourage you to submit a poster and associated paper for consideration.
Poster submission guidelines:
Posters will be selected on the basis of 2-page extended abstract (single-spaced, double-column, using 10pt fonts on 8.5 x 11 inch paper, including all figures, tables, and references)
prepared according to the IEEE guidelines atHERE and should be submitted in pdf format. Upon acceptance, papers accompanying posters should be submitted in PDF format, also formatted according to IEEE guidelines. Papers should have a minimum of three (3) pages and a maximum of 12 pages. Submissions will be evaluated based on their potential to stimulate interesting discussions, exchange of ideas and promote collaboration. The papers accompanying posters selected for presentation at the event will be published in the event proceedings. The publisher will be announced shortly.
Submission will be via e-mail as follows:
- Address your e-mail to Michael Matkin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The subject of the e-mail should be: “ALOHA EVENT: Poster submission”
- The email should contain: Title, authors, a short abstract of the poster, a short bio of the poster presenter, and the two-page PDF extended abstract.
It is the responsibility of the presenters to bring their posters to the event. Authors of accepted posters will have a space to display their posters, as well as to describe their work in discussions with interested attendees. Up to three Best Poster Awards will be given to high-impact submissions selected by a committee, taking into account inputs from event participants.
- Submission deadline: 31 December 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 5 January 2020
- Camera-ready date will be after 24 January 2020.